To those who are looking out for a reliable source of rental income, granny flat is a great choice. There has been a surge in the demand for granny flats amongst property investors since the new Affordable Housing SEPP was announced in 2009.
5 Great Benefits of a Granny Flat
- Property investors can count on granny flats as they get to earn substantial amount of second rental income (usually more than $1000 per month)
- Attain high return on investment as much as 20%
- Enhance the resale value of your property, thus increasing the capital gain from the same
- Constructing a granny flat can easily transform your negatively geared investment into a positively geared investment, so that investors can pay off their mortgages and even subsequently purchase more properties in the future
- Granny flat also brings additional tax depreciation benefits along with it and that means you get to increase your ROI even better
If you are thinking of designing and building a granny flat, Granny Flats Builders Syndey are here to help!